Loading…

Physical Therapy in Philadelphia, Lower Bucks, and Eastern Montgomery

At HELPsource™, we feel the best place to recover from an illness, injury or surgery is the comfort and safety of your own home. We provide the services, education and support that will allow our patients to remain in their homes and increase their independence. Our fully trained, compassionate physical therapists will help you regain strength, mobility, coordination, independence and function in the comfort and safety of your own home.

Consider HELPsource™ Rehabilitation Services as an alternative to outpatient therapy clinics. The distinct advantage of in-home therapy lies in the one-on-one attention given to you during your individual session. The same therapist will take care of you every visit ensuring continuity of care. Our patients do not need to be homebound to benefit from intensive therapy care.

Medicare covers 80% of the cost for in-home therapy care – same as outpatient therapy. The remaining 20% of this care may be covered by Secondary or Supplemental Insurance. HELPsource™ will work with your physician to develop a plan of treatment that qualifies for coverage.

For in home therapy in Philadelphia, Lower Bucks, and Eastern Montgomery Counties CONTACT US at HELPsource™ today and put yourself on the road to recovery and independence with the help of a caring in-home physical therapist – 215-881-4708.

Contact Us

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Phone

Your Message