Loading…

Occupational Therapy

At HELPsource™, we feel the best place to recover from an illness, injury or surgery is the comfort and safety of your own home. We provide the services, education and support that will allow our patients to remain in their homes and increase their independence.

Our professional, compassionate occupational therapists will help you or your loved one regain the skills necessary to live productive, independent lives. We help our patients develop independence in daily activities such as job duties, bathing, grooming, dressing and homemaking.

Consider HELPsource™ Rehabilitation Services as an alternative to outpatient therapy clinics. Our patients do not need to be homebound to benefit from intensive therapy.

These one-on-one therapy sessions take place in a home care setting to maximize comfort and safety. If home use modifications are necessary, HELPsource™ occupational therapists will work with your physician to implement these changes as seamlessly as possible.

Medicare covers 80% of the cost for in-home therapy – same as outpatient therapy. The remaining 20% may be covered by Secondary or Supplemental insurance. HELPsource™ will work with your physician or Home Care Nurse to develop a plan of treatment that qualifies for coverage.

CONTACT US at HELPsource™ today or call 215-881-4708 and put yourself on the road to recovery and independence with the help of a caring in-home occupational therapist in Philadelphia, Lower Bucks, and Eastern Montgomery Counties

Contact Us

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Phone

Your Message