Does my loved one need Assisted Living? I’m not sure what they need!
HELPsource™ knows that you probably have a lot of questions.
- Is my loved one safe when alone?
- Does my loved one know what to do in an emergency?
- Does my loved one know how and when to dial 911?
- Does my loved one know how to reach me by phone at all times?
- Can my loved one bath and dress themselves without assistance?
- Can my loved one dispense and take medications unassisted?
- Can my loved one safely prepare their own nutritious meals?
- Can my loved one remember their physician appointments?
- Does my loved one ever refer to the past as if it were the present?
- Will my loved one be safer if a caregiver is with them when I am not?
If you’ve answered no to any of the above questions, then it’s time to speak to my loved one’s physician and to contact a HELPsource™ Caring Counselor!
We’ve put together questions that you need to ask when looking for Home Health Care Services.
We want to put your mind at ease by answering as many questions as possible right away. You can search for your answer by Keyword or click on one of the Categories listed below. If you cannot find the answer that you are looking for, please do not hesitate to call us at 215-881-4708.